Cloning a Security Zone Recipe
Create a security zone recipe by cloning an existing one.
When you clone a recipe, you can enable and disable policies in the new recipe. Before you clone a recipe, understand the available security zone policies.
- Open the navigation menu and click Identity & Security. Under Security Zones, click Recipes.
Under List scope, select the compartment that contains the recipe that you want to clone.
Oracle-managed recipes are available in all compartments.
Choose one of the following options:
- Click the name of the recipe. On the Recipe details page, click Clone.
- Click the Actions icon to the right side of the recipe name, and then select Clone.
On the Recipe information page, update the name and description for the new recipe.
Avoid entering confidential information.
- Select the compartment that you want to create the recipe in.
- Click Next.
On the Policies page, select a check box to enable a policy, or clear a check box to disable a policy.
You can filter the list of policies by selecting a specific policy type or resource type. You can also search for policies by name.
- Click Next.
On the Review page, review the number of policies that are enabled and disabled in this recipe, and then choose one of the following options:
- To create the recipe, click Create.
- To save the resource definition as a Terraform configuration, click Save as stack.
For more information about saving stacks from resource definitions, see Creating a Stack from a Resource Creation Page.
The Recipe Details page is displayed.