Adding a Wait Stage
Add a Wait stage in the build pipeline to test the pipeline, which pauses the build run for a specific duration.
Before you add a stage, you must have a build pipeline.
The Wait stage can't be added as the first stage to a build pipeline. The pipeline must have at least one Managed Build stage.
This stage adds a specified duration of delay in the build pipeline. Duration is given in seconds, for example, 300 seconds. During this duration, the build process is paused.
- Open the navigation menu and click Developer Services. Under DevOps, click Projects.
- Select a project and a build pipeline.
- To add a stage to the pipeline, click the + icon.
- Select Add stage to add the stage sequentially or select Add parallel stage.
- For the stage type, select Wait, and then click Next.
- Enter a name and description for the stage. Adding a description is optional.
- Enter the wait time in seconds.
- To add the stage to the pipeline, click Add.
To create a build pipeline, run the
oci devops build-pipeline create --project-id
To add a Wait stage for the pipeline, run the
oci devops build-pipeline-stage create-wait-stage
To get all the commands for
oci devops build-pipeline -h
oci devops build-pipeline-stage -h
To get help for the
oci devops build-pipeline-stage create-wait-stage -h