Editing an Acceleration for a Web Application Acceleration Policy
Update an acceleration for a web application acceleration policy.
- Open the navigation menu, click Networking, and then click Web Application Acceleration. The Web Application Acceleration page appears.
- Select the Compartment from the list. All web application acceleration policies in that compartment are listed in tabular form.
- Select the web application acceleration policy whose acceleration you want to edit. Its Details page appears, displaying the Accelerations list. All accelerations for the web application acceleration policy are listed in tabular form.
- Click the acceleration you want to edit. The Edit acceleration dialog box appears.
- Make your edits. See Creating an Acceleration for a Web Application Acceleration Policy for descriptions.
- Click Save changes.
The Edit acceleration dialog box closes. The acceleration you edited reflects the updates you made.
Use the oci waa web-app-acceleration update command and required parameters to edit an acceleration for a web application acceleration policy:
oci waa web-app-acceleration update --web-app-acceleration-policy-id web_app_acceleration_policy_ocid [OPTIONS]
For a complete list of flags and variable options for CLI commands, see the Command Line Reference.
Run the UpdateWebAppAcceleration operation to edit an acceleration for a web application acceleration policy.