Click Managed Instances to view a table of managed instances that reported a run of the selected Java Runtime during the specified time period.
- Host: name of the host associated with the managed instance
- Agent status: status of the agent such as Active, Silent, Deleted
- Agent state: specifies the agent security state, such as Update available
- OCID: OCIDs of the managed instances in the fleet that have Java installation or Java application started at the selected time period
- Applications: number of applications installed on the host at the selected time period
- Deployed applications: number of application deployed on the Java server at the selected time period
- Operating system: operating system of the host, such as Windows, Linux
- First reported: date and time when the managed instance was first reported
- Last reported: date and time when the managed instance was last reported
You can also perform the following actions on the managed instances:
- Move one or more managed instances from one fleet to another. See Moving Managed Instances.
- Install the required version of Java runtime. See Install a Java Runtime.
- View the DRS settings. See Manage Deployment Rule Set
- Perform event analysis to understand the usage of JDK in your fleets. See Crypto Event Analysis.
- Initiate scan for Java servers in one or more managed instances. See Scan for Java Servers.
- Initiate scan for Java libraries in one or more managed instances. See Scan for Java Libraries.
For more information about a managed instance, see Managed Instance.
Click on the hostname of a managed instance to view its details. (See Managed Instance Details.)