Stack Monitoring lets you proactively monitor an application and its underlying application stack, including application servers and databases. It starts by discovering all components of the application, including the application topology. Once discovered, it automatically collects status, load, response, error, and utilization metrics for all application components.
- Step 1: Create or designate a compartment to use
- Step 2: Install Management Agents
- Step 3: Create a dynamic group of all Management Agents
- Step 4: Create users and groups
- Step 5: Create required policies