Create and edit Oracle Integration 3 instances in the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console.
As a tenancy administrator, you have the permissions required to create and edit Oracle Integration instances. To allow other users to perform these tasks, you must complete the steps to manage users and groups for access to Oracle Integration. These steps differ depending on whether or not your tenancy uses identity domains. See Differences Between Tenancies With and Without Identity Domains.
- Create an Oracle Integration Instance
- Enable Capabilities
- Access an Oracle Integration Instance
- Edit the Edition, License Type, and Message Packs of an Instance
- Override the Message Pack Limit Using the Command Line
- View Instance Details
- Stop and Start an Oracle Integration Instance
- Move an Instance to a Different Compartment
- Delete an Instance
- Create an Access Token to Provision an Instance with the CLI, REST API, or SDKs
- Create an Oracle Integration Instance Using a Terraform Script