You can view details about a provisioned instance and perform tasks such as accessing the instance login page to design integrations and processes, editing an instance, adding tags, deleting instances, and viewing custom endpoint details and instance life cycle activity.
- Open the navigation menu and click Developer Services. Under Application Integration, click Integration.
- Click a specific instance name. The Details page is displayed. The word
Active is displayed beneath the green circle to indicate that
this instance is running. If you are viewing an Oracle Integration for SaaS instance,
the License Type field is not displayed.The following table describes the key information shown on the instance details page:
Service Console button
Click to access the login page. See Oracle Integration.
Note: You can also access the login page from the main Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console page for Oracle Integration. At the far right, click for the specific instance, and select Service Console.
Click to edit your settings. See Edit the Edition, License Type, and Message Packs of an Instance.
Click to move the instance to a different compartment. This action can take some time to complete. See Move an Instance to a Different Compartment.
Add Tags button
Click to add tags to the instance. You can use tags to search for and categorize your instances in your tenancy. See Resource Tags.
See Delete an Instance.
Integration Instance Information tab
- Creation date
- Last updated date (for example, the last time started)
- Version (appears only when you have or can create Oracle Integration Generation 2 and Oracle Integration 3 instances)
- Selected consumption (billable) model
- Edition, either standard or enterprise (appears only for Oracle Integration Generation 2 instances)
- OCID value that uniquely identifies the instance, which can be shown in full and easily copied
- Service console URL, which can be shown in full and easily copied
- License type (either a new cloud license or an existing license brought over from Oracle Fusion Middleware). If you are viewing an Oracle Integration for SaaS instance, the License Type field is not displayed.
- Number of message packs and the quantity of messages in each pack
Link for enabling File Server (cannot be undone)
See Enable File Server in Using File Server in Oracle Integration 3.
Link for enabling Visual Builder (cannot be undone)
Link for enabling Process Automation (cannot be undone)
See Enable Process Automation with Oracle Integration 3 in Administering Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Process Automation.
Note: The IP address of your instance is not visible in the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console. If you need the outbound NAT address, file a service request with Oracle Support Services to obtain this value.
Custom Endpoint tab
This tab is displayed only for Oracle Integration Generation 2 instances that have a configured custom endpoint.
See Configure a Custom Endpoint for an Instance in Provisioning and Administering Oracle Integration Generation 2.Click the tab to view the custom endpoint URL, certificate details, and the original URL of the instance.Note
You can view the Certificate Secret Name only if you are granted the necessary permissions.
Click to add a tag.
Displays message metrics. See View Message Metrics and Billable Messages.
Work Requests page
Lists instance life cycle activity, such as instance creation time, instance stop and start times, and so on.
Network Access page
Displays allowlist rules.
Enable and disable the capture of logging activity.