This chapter describes common problems that you might encounter when installing or using Java Management Service and explains how to diagnose and resolve them.
- I can't find my fleet
- I see an unknown application
- The security state of a Java Runtime is absent
- The vendor name of a Java Runtime is absent
- Missing Log Configuration Warning Message and/or Fleet(s) with "Needs Attention" state
- Encountering service limits error while creating a fleet
- The charts are inaccurate
- A managed instance is absent from a fleet
- I'm unable to install a management agent on my host
- My agent isn't working after updating or installing the Java runtime in the managed instance
- JMS plug-in deployment on OCA failing on OCI Windows
- Installation script fails on OCI instances
- Java Runtime usage isn't captured in the fleet
- Lifecycle Management Work Request Fails With Message "Missing External Plug-in"
- Issues with advanced features
- Java Runtime Remove Work Request is failing to remove certain runtimes
If the problem still persists or if the problem you're facing isn't listed, refer to the Getting Help section of this document.