Changing the Statistic for a Default Metric Chart
Change the query's statistic used for aggregating data plotted on a default metric chart. Default metric charts are available on the Service Metrics page and under Metrics on resource details pages in the Console.
The statistic operates on the selected interval.
- View default metric charts in one of the following ways:
For Statistic: Select the function to use to aggregate the data points.
- Mean - The value of Sum divided by Count during the specified time period.
- Rate - The per-interval average rate of change.
- Sum - All values added together.
- Max - The highest value observed during the specified time period.
- Min - The lowest value observed during the specified time period.
- Count - The number of observations received in the specified time period.
- P50 - The value of the 50th percentile.
- P90 - The value of the 90th percentile.
- P95 - The value of the 95th percentile.
- P99 - The value of the 99th percentile.
For information about directly editing MQL expressions or changing queries by using the CLI or API, see Selecting the Statistic for a Query. For more information about the statistic query component, see Statistic.