Vulnerability Scanning metrics include the following dimensions listed in this topic.
resourceId: The OCID of the cloud resource that was scanned, such as an instance (Compute) .
resultId: The OCID of the host scan or container image scan in the Vulnerability Scanning service.
riskLevel: The risk level of the cloud resource that was scanned.
The Vulnerability Scanning service categorizes problems by these risk levels.
- Critical- the most serious problems detected, which should be your highest priority to resolve.
- High- the next most serious problems.
- Medium- problems that are less serious.
- Low- problems that are still less serious.
- Minor- the least serious problems detected; they still need be resolved eventually, but can be your lowest priority.
|Metric||Metric Display Name||Unit||Description|
||Security Vulnerability||count||Total number of vulnerabilities found in a scan of a cloud resource.|