View an audit of all activities performed on the semantic model.
Amongst the activities, you may see that the system steps have been applied. Oracle Fusion Analytics Warehouse applies the system steps in the following scenarios:
- Any changes to augmentations and new augmentations. A new augmentation replays all the steps in the Main branch because of implicit dependencies.
- New module activations. Module activations can run augmentations related to that module, but the Main branch steps are always replayed.
- Any changes done to flexfields (like DFFs) in your Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications instance such as deletion or addition. It doesn’t matter where the DFF's are. If they are deleted in the source, then they get deleted in the ready-to-use subject area. Hence, the custom subject area also must be modified to remove it. In this case, augmentation won't fail but the Main branch fails as it's custom and needs to be modified.
- Application update such as the Oracle Fusion Analytics Warehouse version upgrade also runs the Apply System Steps.
- Sign in to your service.
- In Oracle Fusion Analytics Warehouse Console, click Semantic Model Extensions under Application Administration.
- On the Semantic Model Extensions page, click Activity History to view an audit of all activities performed on the semantic model.
- Hover over an activity to view details of the activity.