Processing Reported Problems
Learn about the different tools that Cloud Guard provides to process the potential problems that it reports.
Processing problems, which is at the core of the functionality that Cloud Guard provides, involves:
- Prioritizing problems to focus on highest risks.
- Examining problem details to determine what's happening.
- Resolving each problem to ensure that risks are countered and "false alarms" do not continue in the future.
The four key pages linked below work together to help you process the problems that Cloud Guard detects.
- Is the first page you see when you start a Cloud Guard session.
- Shows you summary information on different types of problems that have been detected, so that you can quickly focus on resolving the most serious problems first.
- Lets you click through from the summary information to see the list of individual problems behind the summary.
To understand what you can do on the Overview page, see Getting Summary Information on the Overview Page.
- Is where a list of individual problems is displayed.
- Lets you sort and filter the problems list to focus on any subset that you want to inspect or resolve.
- When you click through from the summary information on the Overview page, automatically filters the list to show the individual problems behind the summary information.
To understand what you can do on the Problems page, see Processing and Resolving Problems on the Problems Page.
Responder Activity Page
- Shows the status of recent responders that have been triggered.
- When you click through from the Responder Status tile on the Overview page, automatically filters the list to show the individual responders behind the summary information.
- Lets you specify further actions to take on responders that have not completed processing.
To understand what you can do on the Responder Activity page, see Using the Responder Activity Page.