Deleting a Dashboard Group
Delete a dashboard group from a tenancy.
- On the Console home page, click the Dashboard tab.
- In the dashboard banner, click Manage dashboards. Then click Dashboard groups.
- (Optional) If needed, under List Scope, change the compartment.
- Click the name of the dashboard group.
- On the dashboard group details page, click Delete.
- In the Delete dashboard group dialog box, click Delete.
dashboard-group deletecommand and required parameters to delete a dashboard group:
oci dashboard-service dashboard-group delete --dashboard-group-id <dashboard_group_id> [OPTIONS]
For a complete list of flags and variable options for CLI commands, see
Run the DeleteDashboardGroup operation to delete a dashboard group.