Moving a Knowledge Base
Move a knowledge base from one compartment to another.
If you attempt to move a knowledge base to a compartment for which you don't have authorization, an error message appears.
Before moving a knowledge base, contact the administrator to get the required authorization.
- Open the navigation menu and click Developer Services. Under App Dependency Management, click Knowledge Bases.
- On the Knowledge bases page, from the list of compartments on the left side, select a compartment.
- From the list of knowledge bases, click the knowledge base that you want to move.
- On the Knowledge base details page, click Move resource.
- In the Move resource dialog box, select the destination compartment.
- Click Move resource.
Use the oci adm knowledge-base change-compartment command and required parameters to move a knowledge base between compartments.
oci adm knowledge-base change-compartment --compartment-id compartment_id --knowledge-base-id knowledge_base_id [OPTIONS]
For a complete list of flags and variable options for CLI commands, see the Command Line Reference.
Use the ChangeKnowledgeBaseCompartment operation to move a knowledge base between compartments.