Moving an Acceleration for a Web Application Acceleration Policy Between Compartments
Move an acceleration for a web application acceleration policy to a different compartment.
- Open the navigation menu, click Networking, and then click Web Application Acceleration. The Web Application Acceleration page appears.
- Select the Compartment from the list. All web application acceleration policies in that compartment are listed in tabular form.
- Select the web application acceleration policy whose acceleration you want to move between compartments. Its Details page appears, displaying the Accelerations list. All accelerations for the web application acceleration policy are listed in tabular form.
- Click the acceleration you want to move between compartments. The Move resource to a different compartment dialog box appears.
- Select the compartment to which you want to move your acceleration from the Choose new compartment list.
- Click Move resource.
The acceleration you moved is now accessible from the new compartment.
Use the oci waa web-app-acceleration change-compartment command and required parameters to move an acceleration for a web application acceleration policy between compartments:
oci waa web-app-acceleration change-compartment --compartment-id compartment_ocid --web-app-acceleration-policy-id web_app_acceleration_policy_ocid [OPTIONS]
For a complete list of flags and variable options for CLI commands, see the Command Line Reference.
Run the ChangeCompartmentWebAppAcceleration operation to move an acceleration for a web application acceleration policy between compartments.