Deleting an Acceleration from a Web Application Acceleration Policy
Remove an acceleration from a web application acceleration.
- Open the navigation menu, click Networking, and then click Web Application Acceleration. The Web Application Acceleration page appears.
- Select the Compartment from the list. All web application acceleration policies in that compartment are listed in tabular form.
- Select the web application acceleration policy from which you want to delete an acceleration. Its Details page appears, containing the Accelerations list. All acceleration for the web application acceleration policy are listed in tabular form.
- Click the Actions icon for the acceleration you want to delete and click Delete.
- Confirm the removal when prompted.
The web application acceleration policy's Details page appears with the acceleration you deleted omitted.
Use the oci waa web-app-acceleration delete command and required parameters to remove an acceleration from a web application acceleration policy:
oci waa web-app-acceleration delete --web-app-firewall-policy-id web_app_firewall_policy_ocid [OPTIONS]
For a complete list of flags and variable options for CLI commands, see the Command Line Reference.
Run the DeleteWebAppAcceleration operation to delete an acceleration from an web application acceleration policy.