Browsing Data Assets
Use the browse data assets option to conveniently view and navigate all the data assets created in the data catalog repository.
On the Home tab, click Data Assets.
All the available data assets are listed.
- Click Browse. All the data assets in the data catalog are listed in the Browse section.
From the Browse section, select the data asset you want to browse.
- The data asset details for the selected data asset are displayed in the Summary tab.
- The Harvest button is enabled if at least one connection is added for the data asset.
- If the data asset is already harvested, the Folders tab displays the data asset folders that have been harvested.
- On the Home tab, click Data Assets.
This task is not available in the CLI.
This task is not available in the API.