Click Java Runtimes to view the table of Java Runtimes for the selected fleet.
- Runtime version: version of Java runtime that was reported or run in the selected time period, such as 1.8.0_282
- Distribution: name of the distribution, such as OpenJDK Runtime Environment
- Vendor: such as Oracle Corporation
It's not always possible to determine the vendor of a Java Runtime. In such cases, the vendor name is indicated by N/A.
- Security state: status of the security baseline, which can be one of: Unknown, Early access, Upgrade Required (for unsupported/EOSL versions), Update Available (for supported versions), or Up to Date
- Managed instances: count of managed instances that have Java runtime installed or has been started
- Applications: count of applications having Java runtime installed, which are started and run for more than one second
- Operating systems: count of managed instances where Java runtime is installed, such as Linux(2) or Windows(3)
- First reported: date and time when Java runtimes were first reported
- Last reported: date and time when Java runtimes were last reported
A Java runtime might initially be absent from the table if it hasn't yet been used to run an application. The management agent scans the host to discover the list of Java runtime installations; if an installation is not accessible, the corresponding Java runtime won't appear in the list until it has been used. This is because:
- The management agent doesn't have permission to read the directory containing the installation of the Java runtime; or
- The installation of the Java runtime is contained in a directory that is the target of a symbolic link.
For more information about a Java runtime, see Java Runtime.
Click the version of a Java runtime to view its details. (See Viewing a Java Runtime.)