Deleting a Remote Agent Appliance
Delete a remote agent appliance in Oracle Cloud Migrations.
- Open the navigation menu and click Migration & Disaster Recovery. Under Cloud Migrations, click Remote Connections.
- On the Source environments page, from the list of environments, select the active environment that has the remote agent appliance you want to delete.
- On the environment details page, in the Remote connections agents section, select the agent you want to delete.
- On the agent information page, click Delete.
- In the Delete agent dialog box, click Delete.
To remove a remote agent appliance based on an identifier, use the
oci cloud-bridge ocb-agent-svc agent delete --agent-id agent_identifier [OPTIONS]
The required parameter for the
--agent-id: Specifies the unique remote agent appliance identifier path parameter.
To get all the commands for
ocb-agent-svc agent, run:
oci cloud-bridge ocb-agent-svc agent -h
To get help for the
oci cloud-bridge ocb-agent-svc agent delete -h
For a complete list of flags and variable options for CLI commands, see the Command Line Reference.
To delete a remote agent appliance, use the