Set up the pipeline parameters for your data model file before running your data pipelines for the functional areas.
Oracle Fusion Analytics Warehouse releases application updates at regular intervals that are visible on the Release Updates tile of the Console. See About Application Updates. Some of the application updates involve an upgrade of the underlying data model. If a data model upgrade is available at the time that you specify for the daily incremental refresh, then the data model upgrade overrides the incremental refresh for the day. The data model upgrade is a lengthier process and the data refresh for the specific day may take much longer than the regular daily incremental refresh.
Any country that exercises time change forwards the time by an hour. For example, in the U.S.A., standard time changes to day light saving time on 2nd saturday of March, forwarding the time from 2 am to 3 am. As a result, any refresh schedules set between 2 am to 3 am of a day won't execute on that day. If you need to guarantee daily refresh, then ensure to schedule it either before 2 am or after 3 am.
- Sign in to your service.
- In Oracle Fusion Analytics Warehouse Console, click Data Configuration under Application Administration.
- On the Data Configuration page, under Configurations,
click Pipeline Settings.
- On the Pipeline Settings page, under Global Parameters, from the
Analytics Language list, select the language in which
you want to extract the data.
- From the Analytics Currency list, select the currency of the transaction data.
- In Use Fusion Default Exchange Rate Type, specify whether you want to use the default exchange rate type from Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications.
- From the Exchange Rate Type list, select an exchange rate type that you want to use when converting the transaction amounts to the global currency.
- In Initial Extract Date, select the date from which to load the transaction data.
- Under Data Refresh Schedule, from the Interval list,
select the frequency of the data refresh. Depending on the selected interval,
specify the time, day, and month when you want the incremental data load to
- Click Save.